Monee’s 2022 Roadway Maintenance Project is underway. Please see the tentative construction schedule below for affected areas. Please note that this schedule is subject to change on short notice based on operational needs. If there are any questions or concerns, please contact DPW at 708-534-8306.
Friday, June 10:
No work is scheduled.
Saturday, June 11:
- Milling and paving driveway aprons at various locations in the project area where curb and sidewalk replacements have been done. Iroquois will not be removing any asphalt from driveways unless it is being paved the same day
- Asphalt grinding on George Trail, Cherry Lane, Peachtree Lane, and Plumtree Lane
Sunday, June 12:
No work will be done on Sunday.
Monday, June 13:
- Binder and surface layers will be paved on Olendorf Road and Kuersten Road
- Asphalt grinding on Truman Court, Lincoln Court, Fairgrounds Court, Ribbon Court, Countyfair Court, and Lilac Avenue
Tuesday, June 14:
- Binder and surface layers will be paved on Toni Marie Lane
- Surface layer will be paved on George Court
Wednesday, June 22
- Binder on Fairgrounds Ct , Ribbon, County Fair, Plum Tree, Peach Tree and Cherry Ln.
Thursday, June 23:
- Surface on Cherry Ln, Peach Tree, Plum Tree, County Fair ,Ribbon and Fairgrounds Ct.
Friday, June 24:
- Paving Lilac, Lincoln and Truman